Primark Obsessed.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm sure I am a lot like all of you, popping into Primark to see what bargains there are. 

The primark where I live isn't always the best, however I was in London the other day for a meeting and it would have been a crime not to go into Oxford street Primark. If any of you have been in there, you will know it ends up like a fight through a football crowd to get the latest fashion items but totally worth it for the amount you pay. 

There were some really nice summer pieces in there, these were the things I picked up... 
I didn't want to just photograph the items so I thought I would photograph how I would wear the items.

bodysuit - miss selfridge
skort - primark
sandals - new look
choker - topshop

Close up of choker

I fell in love with this skort and it was a must to add to my basket, the print is so unusual and really caught my eye on the hanger. I have been really loving skorts recently, I think they are really flattering, and easy to dress up or down for the perfect summer outfit. I paired mine with a simple black bodysuit and my go to summer sandals. 

top - primark 
skirt - primark
shoes - nike

I have had my eye on this top for a while now, but I never got round to buying it. Saw it in London and just went with it, I am a total sucker for a casual tee. They are so easy to wear with absolutely anything. I normally pair them with some leggins, or jeans but I wanted to show they can be worn girly. Of course keeping my nikes on, can never get me out of my trainers. 

top - primark
leggins - primark 
bag - primark 
sandals - new look 
sunglasses - primark 

This bag is honestly my favourite primark find, backpacks are so in at the moment and as you can tell I mainly wear black and white. Monochrome is my life so this bag is so me and is perfect for any outfit because of it's simplicity. The sunglasses are perfect for my holiday coming up in August, my best friend and I are off to Ibiza so these are definitely going on my packing essentials list. 

All from primark 

As you know I'm going to Ibiza for 4 days in August, so these miniature travel necessities are perfect for my short trip. Being only £1 each it was a bargain I could not miss. So if your heading off on a short weekend break I would definitely recommend these, they won't take up a lot of weight which is a plus for me as I'm always over packing. 

Hope you enjoyed my little outfits, 
enjoy your adventures.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment