Chunky knit & strappy heels.

Thursday, January 22, 2015




I am in love with oversized chunky knitted jumpers, since being stupidly cold in England over winter they have become a staple piece in my wardrobe. I love how they are so easy to wear, simple and casual yet the most cosiest thing ever. 





I bought this grey v necked knit in Gap whilst I was on holiday in New York, I haven't shopped in Gap since I was a little girl so I thought I would pop in and see what changed. I have to admit, it's become my new obsession. There are so many bits and pieces in there that are so up my style. I paired my jumper with my trusty ripped knee white jeans from Topshop. 

My Topshop sale purchase for this year were these amazing strappy heels. I saw them on the website and couldn't not put them into my basket for only £20 down from £50 how could I not. Paring this outfit with my heels makes it look a lot more dressed up, creating it the perfect look for a dinner. 

Then the most amazing important part of the outfit, MY VERY OWN LOUIS. 
I have been putting money aside every month for a louis vuitton. The fabulous time came this month after scraping all my money together to purchase the love of my life. I decided to go with the Speedy 35, it's the perfect size for an everyday handbag. 

oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment