Sunny Saturdays.

Saturday, July 11, 2015








Hands up if you have been loving this hot weather in the South of England? I definitely have!

Top - New Look
Shorts - Asos
Kimono - New look
Heels - New Look
Sunglasses - Miss KG
Watch - Marc Jacobs

As you can tell I am loving new look at the moment, their clothes are so affordable with such simple styles that I adore. I love and hate summer clothing in the respect that I get to wear shorts and dresses, however I don't have love for colour and really struggle to find summer clothes that I like. However New Look and Asos have been my saviours so far. New look are perfect for little tops to throw on, brilliant for on holiday over a bikini; even more brilliant that they come in a massive variety of styles in three key colours: Black, White and Grey.. eek! 

I have chosen this simple black top and shorts so it is easy to wear whenever, down the beach, on a summer walk. To make it more stylish I have added my current obsession.. my kimono! The lace at the end adds more detail and dresses up any outfit, for me it just completes it. 

Onto the shoes, £10. That is all I can say. £10! 
Now who wouldn't love £10 shoes, I got these ages ago in the New Look sale and have been waiting for the perfect time to wear them. They aren't a print or colour I would normally pick out but they just really appealed to me, plus I couldn't go too wrong with £10. They make this outfit a lot more interesting and break the black. For a close up of them head over to my Instagram https://instagram.com/hollie_sian/

oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment