Suited and pumped.

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Jacket - Offdutee
Top - Rock on Ruby
Trousers - Select 
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Primark








I am in love with this outfit, it was such a lucky find as the jacket and the trousers are not from the same place.

I bought the jacket from Offdutee in Topshop and recently found the trousers in Select a couple of weeks ago, and I just had to pick them up. I knew I had seen the print before and I just hoped it matched with my jacket. I have wanted a co-ord for so long but could never find one I fell in love with. So you can all imagine how excited I was when this outfit came together.

Now for the most exciting part of this outfit, the t-shirt. It is from my new guilty pleasure online shop 'Rock on Ruby' http://www.girlynightsout.com I was able to create my own slogan t-shirt, which can I just add took me weeks to think of. So get thinking now because the lovely girls at rock on ruby gave me a code to share with you all to get 10% off your order. 
Just add 'ALIFESTYLEAVENUE10' to receive the discount. 
You can create your very own slogan top and bag or purchase other bloggers famous slogans. 

This is definitely a key outfit in my autumn/winter wardrobe and a perfect smart casual outfit for university.

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment