Freezing in a Fedora.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014










Fedora Hat - Topshop
Dress - River Island
Jacket - Select
Boots - Primark 

I bought this jacket the other day, it is the perfect jacket for this in-between weather from autumn to winter. It's the perfect length, with the material being thinner it is perfect to layer up on the chillier days in autumn. It has the most gorgeous waterfall front which flatters almost everyones body shape.

I paired the jacket with this simple black dress, I love the style of this dress. It is so loose and floaty that you can literally just chuck it on with a jacket and your ready in seconds. It can be worn with almost anything too, which is always good to have options. 

Then my good ol' Primark boots, I have had these for years. I just can't bare to throw them away. They just glam up any outfit, and are so easily worn. I have to admit after a standing on your feet drinking cocktails for hours they aren't the comfiest shoe. But hey, they do say beauty is pain.

With the weather in England getting more and more windy everyday it is such a struggle to wear this hat, which is upsets me to say. BUT, Miss Selfridge have come to the rescue and bought out a fedora hat which has a string tie around the head to pull tight making it not possible to fly off your head in the wind, heaven.

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment