Black tied Beauty's.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Some of you may or may not have heard of the Jewellery company Blacktied. 



If not please please do me a favour and go and check them out http://www.blacktied.co.uk

There will be even more of a reason to at the end... so keep reading ;)

Myself and Blacktied have been working together since 15th August, and I couldn't be happier. They are a very unique company, selling some really pretty bits and pieces. From midi rings to earrings, there is something for everyones style. 

Here are a few of the pieces that I picked out..


This necklace is so beautiful, not one photograph can give it the justice of how pretty it is when its on. It's so easy to wear with any outfit because of the simplicity, something I always look for in Jewellery. I paired it with my black choker from Topshop. 



I have been having a serious obsession with midi rings lately, I just think they are a really simple way to accessorise any outfit if you aren't a jewellery person. These ones just fuelled my obsession even more and they haven't left my fingers since they arrived on my doorstep. 


These two cuffs are my favourite pieces out of everything. They are so personal to me and I love they way they look on, being a cuff you don't have to fiddle with small fiddly do up bits, which is heaven to my ears. Just slip them on and your good to go. "Happiness is a journey, not a destination" has always been something I always used to say to myself a few years ago, so when I saw the bracelet I fell instantly in love. Of course I had to get my blog name personalised onto the bracelet, because well who wouldn't. I'm proud of my blog so want to be reminded of it. 

So there is a few pieces I picked out but please go and have a look for yourself all the other beautiful items they do. 

And don't worry if you fall in love and can't leave it on the webpage Blacktied have kindly given me a 15% off code to give to all you readers... just type AVENUE15 at the checkout. 

Hurry though this code is only available until 25th September.

Go and have fun shopping..

x







No comments:

Post a Comment