Check Mate.

Friday, September 05, 2014

My favourite time of the year has arrived, AUTUMN.

I cannot wait for candles, hot chocolates, wooly scarves, autumn clothes, halloween, bonfires.. My idea of Heaven. 






Scarf- Primark (Last Year)
Top- Primark
Leather Jeans- Didis Boutique
Boots- New Look
Bag- Primark
Necklace- Tifftany & co

As you can tell I'm all for autumn clothes, not for autumn colours or colours in general. 

I love this outfit, it's perfect for my style for autumn. Having a really simple plain outfit means I can accessorise with scarfs, boots, and bags. This scarf was from last years season in Primark and I couldn't wait to get it back out of my draws. Using the scarf as a cape is perfect to wear on days to hot to wear a coat as the scarf can still keep a lot of heat in. Having the leather jeans add a bit of texture to the simple outfit, I had been looking for a pair for ages and I was lucky enough to be given a pair at Bloggers fashion week by the lovely Didi's Boutique, So Thank-you so much, I am in love. 

Everyone go and check out Didi's Boutique they have a wide range of clothing suitable for any age and shapes. http://www.didisboutique.co.uk

x






No comments:

Post a Comment