Sporty Mesh.

Saturday, September 27, 2014










Skirt - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Jacket - Tesco
Bag - Topshop
Shoes - Converse 
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - Links of London

Firstly I want to apologise for the poor quality of these photographs, my sister and I took a trip to Hayling Island, and my camera battery died, so my iphone had to do. 

I was shopping the other day in London on Oxford street, so of course it was a must to go into Topshop, where I fell in love with this mesh skirt. I love that is has longer mesh than the underskirt, you can fully appreciate the mesh detail and the edgy look it gives to any outfit. 

I paired it with a simple white crop tee, to go along with the sporty look. I'm also wearing my trusty high top Converse's, I think this is a perfect look for during the day, but the skirt can also be dressed up for an evening look. 

My leather jacket is actually about two years old, but it was a must for my outfit especially as the very cold and windy beach. I have recently updated my leather jacket for this winter which I'm sure will be featured on my blog soon, so keep a look out. 

xx











No comments:

Post a Comment