Benefit - They're real push-up liner.

Monday, July 07, 2014

The most raved about mascara now has a sister, Benefit they're real push-up liner. I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch party at my local store. I couldn't wait for the launch, extremely excited to purchase the push-up liner and definitely not disappointed. Including the fact free chocolate was involved. As I purchased the they're real mascara and liner at the same time I got to sample the new remover, accompanying the new liner release. The remover done the job but was no way worth the price.

Benefit They're real push-up liner £18.50

The release was huge, everyone was talking about it. The liner had a lot of expectations, especially after the mascara became bestselling. Since the launch, I haven't put the liner down, it's been in my make-up routine from the day it became such a hit. 

They're real push-up liner is the first Benefit gel liner in pen form. For me this was a god send, being a lover of gel liner I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It seemed simple enough, pen form not liquid but gel. That is exactly what you get, simple. So easy to use, in one stroke the most perfect equal line done. 


As the nib is slanted the gel comes out straight leaving a little excess to wipe away before applying. However the nib is angled to glide along your lash line, all you have to do is twist the bottom of the pen and the gel will appear. 


I'm not the best at eyeliner, shaking hands holding pointy tips near my eyes is a nightmare. However this has made my life so much easier. 

Luscious lash line eyeliner with five minutes. 

THANK YOU BENEFIT! 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment