ootd, cinema date.

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Hey,

Today me and my sister went on a cinema date, so I thought I would blog about what I wore. 


This simple black dress is easy to wear on any occasion. It's a staple piece for every girls wardrobe along with a white shirt. As I was only going to the cinema, I decided to dress it down with a floral print shirt and some classic black boots. The shirt adds a lot to this outfit so I kept accessories minimal.


My Michael Kors bag is my go to bag, it is the Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Multifunction Saffiano Travel Tote. Every time I see a bag I like nothing tops good ol' Michael, whatever I need always fits in, it's like a stylish Mary Poppins bag. Now I know they are super pricey but there are many replicas out there on the high street. I was lucky enough to get mine as a 19th birthday gift and I haven't put it down since. 


Shirt - River Island
Dress - New Look
Boots - Primark
Watch & Bag - Michael Kors


Primark are really on point with their shoes this season, as some of you know I am not a boots person. I much prefer trainers or sandals but these caught my eye, for £18 I couldn't leave them. They are simple black boots which will get a lot of wear out of them and are super comfy. 

Thanks
x

p.s EVERYONE GO AND SEE MALEFICENT!
Angelina Jolie <3











No comments:

Post a Comment