Love for Boohoo

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hello guys and gals, 

I was on Boohoo the other day and fell in love with some of the pieces on there. I always find it risky ordering with a purely online shop as I know with my memory I will forget to send clothes back if they don't fit. 

However, I simply couldn't leave these items.

The most gorgeous fluffy Gilet, I have been looking for a sleeveless blazer for a long time as they give a bit of class to every outfit. As soon as I got it out the packet my sister fell in love too, couldn't quite believe it was only £12. The material and quality is outstanding, will definitely be hanging in my wardrobe for years.


I have an addiction to black cami's, but this one was slightly different to the rest so it made it acceptable to get it, right? ... probably not, but you can't have to many. The back of this one adds so much to a simple outfit. 


I have to admit, silly me got taken away by the gold detailing on this bag and before I knew it, it was in my checkout without knowing how big it was. I was sold on the gold, it looked so pretty. When it arrived it was a little smaller than I expected but, that was fine. It's a decent size for a nice meal out with family or friends. 


Gilet - Boohoo
Top - Boohoo
Trousers - New Look
Boots - Primark 
Bag - Boohoo

I also picked up this simple white tee. I have a one similar but in dress form which I adore, so I thought it would be best to get it in tee style too. 


The Bumbag is also from Boohoo as my last one got destroyed at Holifestival but I need one for Reading festival and this was a right bargain. I think Bumbags are perfect for festivals as you are not stuck carrying a bag while dancing. Also it's so handy for the absolute necessities. 

Top - Boohoo 
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Bumbag - Boohoo

Everyone go and look at Boohoo, it's the perfect place to pick up summer essentials. 

x






No comments:

Post a Comment