Simple High end face.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hello,

Anyone who knows me will know about my love for make-up. It's my all time favourite obsession and always has been. From the silly times sitting in my bedroom plastering every item on my face to learning about what things do and how they make me feel happy about myself. 

Make-up is different for everyone, some to make them feel more confident, some purely because it's what they enjoy and some detesting the stuff. I simple cannot get enough. I'm sure my friend Olivia will have a lot to say about this with all the times I've made her spend money on make-up she didn't really need, but it looked pretty so it was a must. (sorry Olivia's bank account)

The time I spend doing my make-up is my little escape from the world, I love experimenting with new products Drugstore and High end. My current High end make-up brands include YSL and Chanel, I find the quality is outstanding and I am always happy with the result no matter what the product. I mean don't get me wrong I love a good old make-up bargain but it's always lovely to treat your face every once in a while. So here is what my face has been loving for a simple high end face... 



YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation
I'm normally a M.A.C foundation girl, every time I stray away I always find myself going back to M.A.C. Well, this just changed.. I only got this foundation a couple of days ago and it is already my ultimate favourite. I can't praise it enough. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it's so light but gives a brilliant dewy full coverage. 


YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen
Now I think this is a product we see in every girls make-up bag. It has been one of the most raved about product in the beauty world. This little gold tube is magic, when I first bought this I thought 'oh god thats going to be way to bright' but no, when applied it fits perfectly and does exactly what it says it is. 


YSL Babydoll Mascara
I am No.1 raver for Benefit They're real Mascara, I wear it day in day out. (obviously not at nightime) So when I do give my face a little treat this Babydoll mascara is the one I always turn to. It gives my lashes so much volume within one stroke. It's so easy to build up to your desired lash without becoming clumpy. 


Chanel Precision Eye Definer 
I have never been one for eyeliner, (since my jet black eyes 7 years ago) I never got on well with any eyeliner that ended up half way down my face only a couple of hours later. Then along came Chanel with the god send eyeliner that stays put. 


Chanel Rouge Coco in shade - 41 Destinee
This lipstick has been in my make-up bag for a year now, and it's almost run out as the photo shows. Will definitely be taking a trip to Chanel to re-purchase it. I cannot live without this lipstick, last autumn I went on a search for the perfect autumn lip colour. This was the winner, when it's on it becomes the most gorgeous deep plum with red tones. 

There we go, they are my go to High end make-up products.


I wish I had my own little money tree but I don't so I physically have to stop myself from using these products everyday, but for the odd occasion I love to doll myself up with some of the best make-up products out in the make-up world. 

Enjoy your adventure
x

No comments:

Post a Comment