Chi Chi Shoot.

Friday, July 25, 2014

I have a different type of blog for you all today. As I have mentioned before I am working with studio one to complete my university work placement. I was lucky enough to be part of the shoot with Chi Chi clothing who are based in London. It is a small online based company selling affordable evening dresses.



It was an amazing experience, getting to see everything that goes on behind the scenes at the shoot. So I thought I would give to a little sneak peak at some of the glamorous dresses which are being released to the public within the next couple of weeks. The dresses are all unique and simple but each one was slightly different. We were shooting the lookbook for their Autumn/Winter 2014 collection, made up of maxi and short cocktail dresses.


The shoot in total took, from 8am and wrapped up at 6pm.. it was an extremely long and tiring day. It was like me trying to find an outfit every morning, the two models Danielle and Rachel running around getting the dress on, dress off,.. shoes, accessories everywhere. 


As I was there to be a photographers assistant, I mainly helped with the lighting and editing, but I was secretly in heaven being surrounded by hair and make up stylists, clothes stylists. It was a dream come true. 

I can honestly say I have my eye on a few dresses in the collection that I will be keeping my eye on and definitely will be purchased when they come online. There is something in the collection for everyone with perfect colours for autumn/winter. 

So everyone please go head over to http://www.chichiclothing.com/?siteID=lbHlpxiEbDY-cgNVD2f40eB.rA10bwJ.kg if you have an event coming up. 








No comments:

Post a Comment