Haul

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I went shopping yet again, supposed to be going shopping for Ibiza ended in I'll buy everything I like. 

I didn't go as crazy as I thought I would... I really need to save money for Ibiza on Monday. 

I first started off in Topshop, an absolute must. 
I was a little bit hasty at buying these because of the price tag, but everyone raves about them and I fell in love with them on, so it was then impossible for me to leave without them in my hand. 

Topshop Jamie High Waisted Jeans 

I was on the search for a pair of ripped white jeans but I wasn't having much luck until I came across this pair in Topshop. I am really fussy with jeans, as I don't really wear them a lot. I find them really restricting and un comfy. I honestly feel the complete opposite about these, they don't become baggy at the bottom, they don't fall down when I walk, to me they are my key points I look for in a pair of jeans. 

I will definitely be purchasing these in other colours. They are priced at £42 which is a lot of money but totally worth it for the quality. Also don't forget all you students out there like me can get a discount, bringing them down to £37!! 

I paired my jeans with a Topshop stripped top with a white collar, my Topshop hat & shoes. Bag from Boohoo. This is a perfect summer outfit, ideal for a picnic. 


This little top is so cute, I love the bow at the back it makes your outfit instantly more girly.


My bag was featured in a previous blog post, but I wanted to show it closer up so you can all capture its full beauty. I just wish it was slightly bigger, however in the summer it's nice to have a small bag so you're not lugging around a heavy jam packed handbag. 

The jeans can also be worn for a night out. 
Tee- New Look 
Shoes- New Look
Bag- Select 

It is so easy to pair jeans with different clothing to make them day and night. White jeans look perfect matched with heels for a night out with the girls. I paired mine with my favourite slogan tee and monochrome clutch bag. I love this outfit because it is casual and comfortable yet suitable for a night out. 


Bag- Select 
Rings - Topshop

Bodysuit - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - New Look

I have been looking for a skirt like this too wear to Bloggers Fashion Week on 25th August. I knew I wanted a Midi skirt, but style, pattern was another matter. Then this one just happened to be in topshop, the last one in my size. I call it fate. 
So I have the skirt sorted for Fashion Week now I need the rest of my outfit... more shopping ;) 

I then popped into Primark to get some a swimming costume for ibiza when my sister pointed this flower garland out to me.. so I blame her entirely for this purchase. 
But it went perfectly with the new swimming costume I bought, creating a perfect Ibiza outfit. 


Hope you enjoyed coming shopping with me. 
Looking forward to blogging all my Ibiza outfits for you when I'm home

x



No comments:

Post a Comment