Day out in Windsor.

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Hello, hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

As I have finished university for the summer I have had a lot of free time, so I decided to go for a day out in Windsor with my sister. When I was little my mum always used to take me and my sister to windsor to feed the swans, it's easily my favourite place. Whenever I'm there, I feel like that little girl again, walking along next to my grandad, my brother joking to throw my sister in the river. The perfect family day out. 




Windsor has the most beautiful sceneries, being so peaceful it's truly worth visiting. There is something to do for the whole family. 

I went with a simple outfit, white jeans and a black cami. My monochrome Fiorelli bag matched perfectly, it's the perfect size to fit everything in (my massive blogging camera) and a girls necessities. 
I paired this outfit with my heeled sandals to glam it up a bit. 


Hat - Topshop
Top - Matalan
Jeans - New Look
Bag - Fiorelli
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - Primark

Whilst we were at Windsor it was the perfect place for afternoon tea, I had seen a photograph on Thebeautycrush's instagram quite a while back of The Crooked house of Windsor which looked adorable. So I had to go and check it out myself. Omg it was so cute, the house looked like it wasn't supposed to be there. So small and cosy. 




If you are ever in Windsor be sure to go here. You won't regret it.

Enjoy your adventures
x






No comments:

Post a Comment